We are so grateful for the investments of our generous national and family foundation partners. Without their partnership, our work would not be possible.
Our community of funding partners fuels our work to expand the picture of how Jews find meaning and come together. Together, we take bold, intentional risks – and learn together – as we pursue our shared mission to make Jewish life thrive.
In Alphabetical Order
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Philanthropies
- Crown Family Philanthropies (Chicago & National)
- Frederick J. Isaac Philanthropic Fund (Bay Area)
- Kaminer Family Foundation (National)
- Lisa and John Pritzker Fund (Bay Area)
- Rose Community Foundation (Denver & Boulder)
- The Laszlo N. Tauber Family Foundation (Bay Area)
- The Marcus Foundation (National)